Intepro Systems Announces Partnership With Cinergia
Intepro Systems announces our partnership with Cinergia; Established in 2008, Cinergia is the result of more than ten years of experience in the conception, design, production and service of customized power electronics solutions. Partnering with Intepro Systems America, LP with a wide range of AC/DC bidirectional and regenerative options for the most demanding power testing applications.
“Cinergia's offers a wide selection of high efficiency bi-directional and regenerative loads and AC and DC sources that match perfectly with Intepro System's goals of matching clients with the best equipment for their power testing needs.” According to Joe Engler, one of Intepro’s Lead Engineers.
Cinergia offers equipment like the GE/EL+ Series which features:
- Bi-directional power supply with standard 15 kW source and sink.
- Flexible output with Constant Power characteristics
- Power Regeneration Technology: in sink mode the PSU returns the energy back into the grid
- Easy Master/Slave parallel & series operation up to 900kW
- Very low heat dissipation. Efficiency is more than 95%. No need for expensive cooling systems.
- Excellent dynamic responses to load changes including all-digital control to adapt regulation to match load type
- Designed for long life at full power
- Protected against all overload and short circuit conditions.
For more information: Contact Andrew Engler at